Happy 10th Anniversary to my husband and best friend! We've been through it all together: Jeff's first trip to Disneyland and California, 4 places to call home, 2 houses to call our own, a bachelor's degree, 5 places of work, 6 vehicles, 3 baby girls, a whole lot of morning sickness, many camping trips, 2 lawn mowers, a rabbit, a dog, two frogs, the loss of 4 beloved grandparents and an aunt, family divorces, marriages, illnesses, many demanding church callings, Girls camp, Piggy tails, many sleepless nights with sick babies, more blessings than I can count, endless times of tears, laughs, joy and so much more. I love you Bubba!
I can't believe how young we look!
2 comments:
Congrats!! that is awesome!
So cute! I love seeing "looking back" pictures! 10 years! Congrats!
Loved seeing the camp post! It was so fun! And reading about you guys' bad luck sacrament experience. Ha Ha!
Funny now though right?!
Fun pics of my parent's pool! Cute Annie!
I obviously got behind on looking at blogs......
Post a Comment