Are we there yet?
Driving around the park
Still smiling
We decided not to let Grandpa take the pictures anymore. Can you tell why?
Waiting for Old Faithful
We enjoyed a little icecream while waiting
Reece loves her chocolate
Annie's icecream sugar high
Old Faithful..right on schedule
This place is beautiful
We saw ALOT of buffalo
A momma bear and three bear cubs stopping for some lunch. The rangers wouldn't let us get too close.
The whole fam
Grandpa, Connie, Reece, Ellie and Annie
The Falls
The little stinkers
We went to a fun little pizza place in West Yellowstone
Outside one of the stores in West. We also went to a candy shop, which of course the girls loved.
This place was beautiful! The funny thing was that I remembered coming here when I was little.
The one time that Reece actually looks like her hair is done. Thanks Connie.
We visited so many fun places
Daddy and Annie bug
We had a fire one night and did smores and just enjoyed being outside. The last night we stayed up with John and Connie playing games till late and I have to say that I won a whole lot of games of Ripple.
This was our first real family vacation and I think it was a big hit with the girlies.
Thanks for a fun time John and Connie.
2 comments:
Looks so fun! So many cute pics! Funny the one Jeff's head got cut off! Way cool you saw bears, babies ones especially!
That place is beautiful! Your family is darling!
Post a Comment