Ellie has been practicing her headstands
My camera is so slow that we took a million pics just trying to get one with both legs up.
The girls wrapped little Annie up in their comforters while I was doing wash the other day. She thought it was so funny!
My little rag-a-muffins
Annie's new favorite-Biter Biscuits
We've been swimming a couple of times with our friends Kari, Emett and Mia at their Grandparents pool. It's a blast and I think that the Girls would be in the pool everyday if they could. Thanks so much Kari!
I put her 6-12 month suit on and it drowned the poor girl. But isn't she a doll!
Chillin'
Takin' it easy
Ellie loves to jump off the diving board and is really good at it
I have been so proud of Reece this year, she is like a little fish and loves swimming with her friends
Last but not least, Movie Night.
2 comments:
I just updated my blog. I know it has been awhile....
Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer....
Such cute girls and Mom! That makes me miss my pool!
Post a Comment