Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Postponed...

So they have postponed Annisten's surgery until July 16th.  I was so sad when they called to tell me that the only specialist in Utah that does the test that Annie needs before surgery, was going to be out of town.  Waiting another month seems like forever.  She will be a year old before we know if the surgery is going to help with her motor skills.  I know that there is a reason for everything, but I just want my little Annie to be able to see normal and hopefully get caught up.

3 comments:

Cristel said...

Like you said everything will work out like it is supposed to. Everything happens for a reason. Let us know if you guys need anything!

The Vining's said...

UGH!!!! Bummer!! Hope this next month goes by fast!! Hang in there! I had it marked on my calendar too!!! Dang dr.'s!!

Meg said...

I am so sorry! Everything will work out! Don't you hate when you get so excited for something and then it is cancelled.