Monday, June 28, 2010

A first..

On Sunday as I sat on the stand with my Young Women for the program,  I watched and HEARD Annisten throw up all over Jeff , the bench and most likely the family in front of them.  This all happened as the bread and water were quietly being passed.  I didn't think it very reverent to run down the stairs during the sacrament but the helpless look Jeff gave me brought me to my feet.  I cleaned up the bench and then our awesome neighbor took the two older girls, and Jeff, Annie and I went home to clean up.   This was definately a first for Jeff and I.  We were now the family that you usually are watching and saying "I'm so glad that's not me."  Joys of little ones!
Anyway, to make a long story short, I took Annie to the doctor today and found out that one of her ear drums had burst and the other was infected.  Poor kid has been up the last two nights screaming in pain and shivering with fever.  She is such a trooper and a sweet baby!

2 comments:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

oh that is so sad for mom, dad and baby!!! hope she is feeling better!

Hooray for Us! said...

Oh, poor little Annie! Hope she's feeling better....I thought she seemed kind of warm on Sunday. She's such a sweetheart! Love that little girl!