Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Surprise!



Surprise! We're pregnant! I am about 10 weeks along and due on July 14, 2009. Yep, the hottest month of the year. Ha-ha. Ellie is so excited and has requested a baby brother and Reece doesn't really understand other than when we ask her where the baby is, she says "Mommy's tumma".



When Jeff came home from work I had made cinnamon rolls and in frosting wrote "bun in the oven." He was a little surprised because I had taken ovulation tests the month before and they never showed that I ovualted. What do they know?

4 comments:

The Vining's said...

Like I said before about the "fab Four" What u gonna do?? Figure something out cause i'm gonna be having the same problem..at some point..dont get excited ;)

Jennifer Gerritsen said...

Congrats you guys! You make beautiful kids!!

Natalie said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys.. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Adri said...

Congratulations! We are thrilled for your cute family to become Vining's fabulous five!