Saturday was a crazy day! One of those too much to do too little time to do it. Anyway, I asked the girls to go upstairs and do something quiet so I could get something done. About 20 minutes later they came down to tell me they had something to show me. Being my impatient self I said " okay, hurry and show me." We went up and they had made me a castle so Mommy could have some "quiet time". I think that I have the most cute and thoughtful little girls in the world.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Mommy's Quiet Castle
Saturday was a crazy day! One of those too much to do too little time to do it. Anyway, I asked the girls to go upstairs and do something quiet so I could get something done. About 20 minutes later they came down to tell me they had something to show me. Being my impatient self I said " okay, hurry and show me." We went up and they had made me a castle so Mommy could have some "quiet time". I think that I have the most cute and thoughtful little girls in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
VEry Sweet and Very Creative!! Good job girls!! Tage serioulsy LOVES haning out at your house and I love it because he's asleep in his carseat before we leave your neighborhood!!! Thanks for letting us take over your house!!
Post a Comment