Wednesday, December 17, 2008

REECE'S 2 BIRTHDAY



We celebrated Reece's birthday on sunday and did a bee themed party because her favorite movie is "The Bee Movie". She loved it and was especially excited for the cake.



I also made Reece a shirt that said " I'm a big sister" and she wore it on sunday to tell all of our family that we are pregnant.

3 comments:

The Vining's said...

Happy B-day Big sister!! That cake is so cute!! The party was a blast! Congrats on the Bun!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Reece! Thanks for letting us come to your party..

Hooray for Us! said...

Congrats you guys on your exciting news. Looks like we missed out on all the fun stuff Sunday. But, what could be better than sitting through two hours of the Messiah? Especially when you get the audience participation by singing along. Nothing I tell you, nothing! Ugh! Congrats again and happy b-day Reece!