1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper..unless its odd shaped
2. Real tree or Artificial? I would love a real tree but hubby says artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? This year, two weeks before Thanksgiving...usually Thanksgiving day
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Troll dolls and Cabage Patch hospital
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband..He is impossible
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me..I always know what I want
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No..but I would love one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definately mail or hand deliver with presents
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of anything
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? They make great white elephant gifts
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything chocolate
16. Lights on the tree? White lights..and when they're already on the tree its even better
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night...Ellie has loved me to sing her that song since she was a baby...even when its not Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? All of our family live here..could someone move to Hawaii?:)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen..don't forget Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We can open one present Christmas Eve..usually pajamas.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Long lines and rude people
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Don't have one..I love pretty much any decorations..except blue Christmas lights.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Call me crazy.. but I love a good meat and cheese tray..really anything I don't have to cook is great!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Can't really think of anything I need..We just bought a home in August..that's a pretty great Christmas gift.
I'm tagging Natalie, LaShawn, Jen and anyone who feel festive...Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment