Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bear Lake and Toads...

Bear Lake
 Last weekend the Girls and I went to Bear Lake with a couple of my friends and their kiddos.  We went to the park the first night and walked down by the lake and let the kids play for a while.


 Annie loves the sand and had it everywhere.
The next day we went to swim at the beach and it was windy and freezing but the girls still had so much fun! 

Toads
 For family night we went to Toads and had dinner and played all night with our friends.  The girls loved it.  Ellie riding the motorcycle.

 Reece doing DDR
 a little Ski Ball
 This was Annie's favorite...loved to watch the lights go around and around.
 watching the Go Karts-Elle, Reece and Mylee

 Annie Bug
 Jeff and Reece...Jeff trying to figure out what Ellie is saying
I took Elle with me and had so much fun and then Jeff took Reece kicking and screaming and by the first lap around she was giving us the thumbs up.  We have to drag her to do everything and then she realizes that she loves it.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Sad I missed Bear Lake. So fun!
Those cake pops are adorable! And I've seen that awesome kit kat cake before! So cute! You always do awesome! Love seein the 2 yr old pic of her! Crazy she's so old! Jeff's an artist? I'll have to hear what he can do!
You look way cute at the preschool grad! "Boo-man" that's cute!