June 29, 2000
June 2012
A little older and wider too. Ha-ha. 12 years has gone so fast!
Jeff planned our anniversary this year and it was amazing! We headed to City
Creek for some shopping and a little...
some of this yummy peanut butter cheesecake...
Then we were off to Park City to do the zipline (P.S. this is not us)
The ride up was beautiful. We then spent a little time at the outlets and
did some birthday shopping for Annie.
Then we headed here...it was an amazing hotel room with our very own hot tub on the deck. ;0)
Kneaders for breakfast...
This was the best breakfast food I've ever had!!!
Jeff planned such a fun weekend and I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to repeat every month! We had so much fun just being together and away from the kiddos for a bit.
I love this guy so much and couldn't ask for a better husband and daddy for my girls.
Happy Anniversary Babe!








2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You two make a great team!
Blog looks so cute with the new family pic!! 12 years sounds so long! Crazy! Loved the "older and wider too" ha ha! You look the same. Jeff looks way diff though :) So fun all he planned. That cheesecake looks amazing! And so fun hot tub on the deck!!
That pic of Jeff with the girls is absolutely darling! I love it!
Post a Comment