Tuesday, June 5, 2012

So Far Behind...(again)

Ellie's 9th Birthday
Ellie wanted something "different" for her birthday treat...this is
what we came up with and the girls loved 'em.
Ice-cream cone cake pops for her friend birthday..
 ...And a Kit Kat cake for her family party
 Emilee, Ashley, Ellie, Kenzie and Reece.
(They were a wild bunch of girls)
 Blowin' out the candles
 (I guess I wasn't fast enough taking the picture)
Ellie had been dying to have a pair of basketball shorts...
thanks, Aunt Alyssa, you made her day!
Elle's 9th Birthday...oh, my goodness, where has time gone? It seems like not so long ago,
that I was snugglin' and squeezin' this little girls adorable little cheeks.
You forget how little they once were.
(I think Elle had just turned 2 in this picture.)
Ellie is such a talented, kind-hearted little girl.  She is a good friend to everyone around her and even though she has a lot of attitude, she truly always puts everyone's needs before her own.  She loves to be outside, build forts, swim and wants to be an artist like Daddy.  Elle has always excelled in school and is an excellent reader.  She has been doing cheer and Hip Hop dance this year and has done amazing! We are so proud of her.  Happy Birthday Elle Bug!


Reece's Preschool Graduation
 Some of Reece's cute little friends getting ready to sing.
Reece receiving her diploma. I have loved being able to teach preschool for Reece the last two years and am going to be a little sad when I have to send my little Blondie to kindergarten this fall.  She has done so well in school and was extremely well behaved for having Mommy and Grandma as her teachers.  I can't believe how much she has grown up in the last year and is absolutely adorable!
 Mommy, Daddy and Reece
Me and my Boo (man I love this girl!)

Campfire
 Reece has been dying to have a campfire...this kids LOVES smores!
 Annie loved the graham crackers and of course was facinated with fire, so we had to keep a tight hold on her all night.
Sharing her cracker
 Elle with a face full of smoke and a yummy Smore
Daddy and Annie
Elle and Reece's favorite thing to do...go to Grandma Kay's and climb the trees.  Jeff has done his grandma's yardwork since he was like 8 years old and continues to go out every friday.  He usually takes the girls, because they love visiting with Grandma, climbing the trees and eating grandma's brownies.  (This picture was from the background of a picture of Grandma's 60 year old tree being cut down.  I was looking through the pics and saw the girls in the back and loved it. A little blury though.)

No comments: