Sunday, January 29, 2012

Makin' Cookies...

We made sugar cookies the other night and it was so much fun being able to do something with all of my girlies!  Reece had been begging for sugar cookies and we thought we'd try out the new aprons.
 Annisten was by far the most excited! She had her own little ball of dough and cookie cutters. She was being so silly and by the end even had her toes in the dough.  This picture cracks me up every time I see it!  It shows her cute little personality so much...I love it!
 She sucked on her fingers for such a long time and it sounded like she was saying "Mmmmm".

 Reece, Annie and Ellie

 Looks like Ellie really got into it with flour all over her face.
 Reece's cookies
 Elle's cookies
The finished product before they got eaten.  So fun to have ALL of my girls help me!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Love the pics of Annie! And so cute all in their aprons! Your cookies look perfect, I love the frosting zig zagged on like that!
Circus looks fun! We need to take our kids. Love the big pants pic! So funny! Awesome Chicken eggs. All the colors really are so cool! So sweet reading about Elle being assigned the new kids! I love that you have to make Reece try things. Kristy has to do the same with Miley. Ha ha!

Jared & Shanee said...

So fun. I have been craving sugar cookies for 3 days now. I might just have to make some soon. Yum! I need to get motivated and do fun things with Tace like the cirucus or kangaroo zoo. It looks like fun. I can't wait til he gets a little older and can enjoy things like that. Winter is hard with little ones. He gets so bored and so does mom. I like seeing all the fun things you do with your girls. It gives me good ideas.

The Hadleys said...

Love the cookies. How did you do the frosting like that? They look so much more professional! I guess anything would look more professinal than when I make them but you'll have to teach me how. We need more snow to play in. One time this winter has hardly been enough:)