Saturday, February 18, 2012

Build-a-Bear

I got to go on a mommy-daughter date with Reece to Build-a-Bear.  Reece's best friend, Alex invited us to go for her birthday.  We went to Jeremiah's for breakfast and then headed to Gateway to
Build-a-Bear.  The kiddos were so excited and picked out like a thousand bears before deciding on the perfect one. 
 
Boston, Reece and Alex
 Stuffing and putting hearts into their bears.
 Giving their bears a bath
 Drying them off
 Trying on clothes and shoes
 Here is "Silver" making her debut!  Some silky bling with sparkly jeggings and twinkle toes to complete the outfit. I finally had to just give up on giving ideas for outfits, cause she new exactly what she wanted.  (I realized what a control freak I am.)

Afterwards, we walked around Gateway and they had all kinds of fun stuff going on to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Olympics.  What a fun day!

1 comment:

Kari said...

"control freak!" Ha ha that was funny to read! What a fun idea for Alex's birthday! We've never done build a bear. Looks so fun!