Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011...

We have gone to the Willard Bay lights that last few years and my kids love it! It's great...you get to view the lights from the warmth of your own car.
 Christmas train.  I put Annisten on my lap in the front seat and she was shaking with excitement! She would look out the side window and then out the front window and then back out the side window and just kept jabbering and laughing.  I loved being able to see something that brought my little one so much excitement!
 The Nativity
 Christmas Village Santa-notice the smile this year.
All of my kids look like rag-a-muffins..
Annisten was fascinated with Santa's beard-good thing she had mittens on.
Christmas Eve Pajamas and 3 sweet little girls
 Annie got a pony for Christmas and loves it!
 Annie and Durango
 Our family got an Xbox kinect
 I love Ellie's excitement about the Xbox and Reece's excitement about her new pink shirt.  How funny!
 Annie was afraid of this wrapping paper and wanted nothing to do with the present until it was unwrapped.
 Once unwrapped it was one of her favorite gifts
 Kids just make Christmas so much more fun!
   Who knew that all she needed was slinky
I usually make blankets for the girls but this year they wanted aprons. I can't wait to bake cookies with my little helpers.
I loved Christmas being on a Sunday this year.  We were able to get up and go to church and celebrate the Savior's birth before coming home to open presents.  It helped the girls remember the reason that we have Christmas.

2 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

Super cute girls and super cute aprons you made!! And from your post below....Santa a girl? Really!? What is this world coming to?!

Jared & Shanee said...

So fun! I love their aprons and the girls faces were so cute about the xbox. I think it's hilarious that Annie hated the wrapping paper too. Fun stuff.