Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Annisten Kate!

I did an orange and pink princess party
I had so much fun making tissue paper flowers and pinwheels
We had cupcakes and punch, all pink and orange of course.
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you...

What do I do with this Mom?
The yummy cake face
The big Sisters did all the present opening and Annie looked a little puzzled.  I was so happy that the tu-tu and princess t-shirt turned out so cute. (I think Annie could make anything look cute)
These next pictures I just couldn't resist.  The party was over and I put her out on the lawn and got all of these pictures of my little sweetheart.
Look at that little lip, I guess she was done being the party girl
Checkin' out the tu-tu
Annie has the cutest giggle you've ever heard.  She can always make us smile!  Happy Birthday sweet Annie, we love you!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Oh how cute! What a cute mom you are! She definiately is the cutest thing ever!

Jared & Shanee said...

So cute! You are so talented. I loved the decorations. She is darling. I could seriously hear her little giggle in the last picture. What a cutie pie!

Kari said...

Darling party! You did awesome! Everything turns out cute when it's done by you!! I love the pictures of her laying down on the grass! So adorable in her tu tu!

carnahan fam said...

What a darling party Tara...one of the cutest I've seen! I need a girl so I can go all out :) I can't believe Annie is already one, what a cutie she is!