Friday, October 9, 2009

Fun in the Fall...

Annie is three months old. I can't believe how quickly times has gone by. She is such a cutie and is smiling and laughing. The girls love working at getting a giggle.


My three cuties watchin' "Monsters Vs. Aliens". Funny story about this movie...We rented two movies from Red Box and when Jeff left to return them he left them on top of the car and drove away. Needless to say, we never found them. An easy way to throw $50. away.

We went to My sister-in-laws house while the boys went to the priesthood session of conference. Marisa always has cute things for the kids to do. They made candy necklaces and decorated pumpkins. I love it, because it gives me a chance to get out and talk to adults!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute! Time flies by to fast. I can't beleive your baby is 3 months old.

Kari said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! They're so fun! Now I know you guys even better. We like cards and ping pong too, we really do need to hang out more. That was so fun the other night. I'm so glad you guys invited us! And I noticed you're a twilight fan! Me and my little sis are planning a twilight party before new moon comes out, we're gonna have twilight trivia, food, and watch the movie too. You should totally come. I'll talk to ya about it next time I see you.
I loved the story about Ellie bringing home a beer cap from show and tell. "Boozin' it up" are ya? I love it! So funny!