Thursday, September 24, 2009

Treasures...

So, Ellie came home from school yesterday and as I was opening her homework folder a beer bottle cap fell out. After asking where it came from she proceeded to tell me that she found it at the bus stop and took it for show-n-tell. Great! Now her teacher is going to think that Jeff and I are boozing it up! Ellie is always bringing home "treasures". The second day of school we were treated to a slimy worm and it's baby in a paper coke cup also found at the bus stop, yuck! We always have pockets full of "diamond" rocks and last year we had a whole Caterpillar family. My girls never cease to amaze me and I love every minute of it!

2 comments:

Hooray for Us! said...

That's totally funny that she took it for show and tell! I guess it must have been a pretty cool treasure to her! Is there something you guys need to tell us, though? We can give you the help you need! :)

The Vining's said...

Thats awesome..the truth comes out...Beer is your stress relief...I used to collect 'diamond' rocks too..Keep up the good work Ell's!!!