Ellie just finished up the fall soccer season and boy are we glad. The 40* weather was getting a little too cold to handle. Ellie loves soccer and does awesome!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Fall Happenings...
The annual pumpkin carving was a success. The kids had a so much fun painting pumpkins and decorating cookies. I don't think any of them got away without a painted face and hands. (or in Reece's case painted hair) Thanks, so much to all our friends that came to play.







Ellie just finished up the fall soccer season and boy are we glad. The 40* weather was getting a little too cold to handle. Ellie loves soccer and does awesome!


Ellie just finished up the fall soccer season and boy are we glad. The 40* weather was getting a little too cold to handle. Ellie loves soccer and does awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Tara, I found your blog off of Kari's. Your girls are so cute. I saw you from a distance at Regional Conference, I didn't realize you were in our stake now. Do you live by Kari?
Looks like the pumpkins turned out so cute. Sorry we had to take off so early.....
Post a Comment