Thursday, August 8, 2013

Flaming Gorge

We got to go to Flaming Gorge for a few days with some neighborhood families.  Annie and I got to stay in a nice cabin with some of the other moms and kiddos and Jeff and the girls did a little camping in a tent.  We got to go see some Dinosaur museum in Vernal and stopped and had lunch at a really fun park.  On Friday night the parents went to dinner at a restaurant.  So fun to just get to sit and talk.  The girls had fun playing by the water and going on the canoe.
 Wyoming Windmills

 Cute girlies
 A  fun park in Vernal.  I love when they have swings like these for Annie.
 Sitting on the dock
 Daddy doing some fishing
 Canoeing
 Flaming Gorge Dam
 Worn out little girls
 (Don't worry...right after I took the picture I fixed her little neck)

No comments: