Annie loves Elmo and Cookie monster...
Yum Yum
Not quite sure what to do with presents
Annie got a lot of super cute clothes
How in the world did my baby get so big?!?!? Annie such a cutie and is so full of love. Anyone that knows Annie knows that she loves to squish you and give big kisses. Annie just finished preschool at Canyon View for the summer and will continue there next year. Her favorite toys are Bear Bear, Scruffy and her mirror. This kid loves bananas and can probably do more with her toes than most people can with their fingers. We often call her our little monkey. Annie loves anything reflective...mirrors, kitchen stove, washer and dryer and windows and glass doors. She finally hit 27lbs. and seems to just keep getting taller. Annie can dribble a soccer ball and play catch with us. She has mastered a run/walk, loves to crawl up the stairs but usually finds the wrong way to come down. She loves to follow her friends around and observe as they play. We often joke that she is just taking it all in and one day when she can talk, she will blow us all away with what she knows. :0)
Annie enjoys riding in the bike trailer, going for walks in the wagon or stroller and loves to explore. There's no way that I could possibly love this little girl more than I already do. I am so thankful for the amazing little girl she is and for the spirit she brings to our home. I have truly learned to stop and enjoy life and look forward to her learning new things even if they are done in her own time. Annisten Kate, I love you with my whole heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment