Thursday, September 15, 2011

Abundance...

 We had more than enough zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, spinach, cilantro, and tomatoes to last a lifetime this year!  So fun to see all of the produce that our little garden grew.
 I think I'm caught up on picking and then go out to find giant sized zucchini hiding in the jungle.
The best part...I made salsa for the very first time.  I got to make it with my friend Kristen, and it was so much more fun than doing it alone and we cooked it out on camp stoves in the garage...sooooo much easier and less smelly. (Although, I recommend gloves for the garlic cloves, my hands still smell like garlic almost a week later. :)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Way to go on the garden and canning! Someday I need to learn to can too. And have a garden for that matter.
Cute zoo pics! Annie looks darling!
Your pool looks so fun! Im sure the girls were in heaven!