Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sick!

I went to bed last night feeling not so great, but thought I could sleep it off.  Little did I know I would spend the entire night in the bathroom throwing up.  I don't remember the last time I felt this crappy!  To make things even better I had to take Annie to have tubes put in her ears the next morning.  Those of you who have had surgery or children who had surgery know that they usually vomit many times after because of the anesthetic.  So,  Annie did great the whole way home until the minute we pulled into the driveway she started vomiting all of the apple juice she inhaled at the hospital and repeated this like 5 times.  She had three baths and I changed her sheets twice.  Cleaning up throw up when you're sick is the worst!  We did both get a pretty good nap and felt a lot better after.  The upside to this last horrible 24 hours was that the doctor said Annie's surgery went well and that she should do a lot better this winter. 

No comments: