Friday, September 24, 2010

My Girlies...

A few weeks ago my family went to the Union Station to try and get a big family picture; Grandma,Grandpa, 4 children and spouses and 16 grandchildren.  It was just my brother-in-law taking the pic so as you can imagine it was total chaos but the kiddos loved the trains.  While waiting around I snapped some pics of my little cuties and sorry but there are a ton of Annie. (I couldn't help myself-she just kept looking at the camera)
 Reece and Elle checking out the trains


 Reece hates the sun in her eyes

 Taking a break

 Reece finding bugs on the ground


 My little Ellie is so photogenic and loves to pose for pics
 Look at those beautiful eyes


 I tried to get these two to both look at me-no such luck.


 She Looks so sweet and innocent!

  Such a cutie bug!
 Blowin' raspberries



Mischevious Reece

5 comments:

Hooray for Us! said...

Tara, Annie is soooo cute in these! I'm so happy she was looking in so many of them! I love my girlies!

Adri said...

Oh, they are all looking so grown up! What beauties!

Joan said...

Such cute kids! I'm sure your family pictures turned out also.

Kari said...

We just did our pictures there on Saturday! I love all the ones of Annie and her cute lil tongue. Such cute girls!

Danica said...

What cute girls! :)