Monday, September 13, 2010

Motherhood...



I saw this on a friend's blog today and burst into tears the minute it started. I feel that I have been pulled in so many directions lately that I never have the time that I need for my kiddos. I always feel that I am running in circles. With three kids, it seems overwhelming to try to find the time needed to teach them everything. This video helped me to realize that Heavenly Father knows the desires of my heart and knows that I truly want the best for my little family. I think my favorite part was when he said "Heavenly Father has sent his angels to watch over me and my children". What an amazing task we have at hand, but how amazing it is to know that we have someone that is there for us always and is watching over our families.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I saw that clip recently too! So nice to have those reminders, and to feel reassured that it's ok that we can't do it all, and to just do our best.
Fun to see the horse riding pictures. I need to post mine!