Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Anxiety and Baby Names...

Okay, I only have like a month left and I am feeling a little anxious! Starting all over again is somewhat frightening... the late nights, diaper changes, many feedings, crying and jealous little girls. This summer has already started off crazy.. Reece has new nursery teachers and she now refuses to go to class, what timing! .. Ellie is out of school and is in constant need of entertaining... I can only imagine what it is going to be like in a few weeks. I love my girls and am excited for a new little one but the unknown is always a little scary.
Anyway, one thing that is making me crazy is trying to decide on a name for this baby. We started out with only one name, Samantha Kate...and now have two more...Annisten and Bennett. I love them all and cannot make a decision. If any of you have any imput I would love to hear it!

4 comments:

Hooray for Us! said...

Have to say I'm still a fan of Samantha....I think Sammy for a little girl is adorable!

John and Amy Ottesen said...

I think that I like Samantha and Annistin. Except the second reminds me of Jennifer Anistin. Still good choices. Good Luck!! You will do better than you think you will.

Anonymous said...

So excited for you. I have been feeling the same anxiety. Are we ready for this!:) I like the name annistin. Very cute.

yanksfan22 said...

I think Annistin is a cute name!!! Never heard Bennett for a first name, I think of Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice..