"I'm going to change the poopy diapers, a six year old can do that." and Reece said " I help Mommy put baby's socks and flip flops on." I asked Reece if Baby had flip flops and she said, "Yes, in Mom's tummy." I sure do love my Girls!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Funny Things The GIRLS Say...
My cute little Ellie and Reece never cease to entertain me. We were talking about the weather getting warm and Ellie remembered that when the weather gets warm, Baby Sister will be coming. I asked the girls if they were excited and Ellie replied,
"I'm going to change the poopy diapers, a six year old can do that." and Reece said " I help Mommy put baby's socks and flip flops on." I asked Reece if Baby had flip flops and she said, "Yes, in Mom's tummy." I sure do love my Girls!
.JPG)

"I'm going to change the poopy diapers, a six year old can do that." and Reece said " I help Mommy put baby's socks and flip flops on." I asked Reece if Baby had flip flops and she said, "Yes, in Mom's tummy." I sure do love my Girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute! I know when we took Ellie to the movies she was cracking me up the whole time. As for any new news, nope. We go in on Sunday for our third try....I told Biere it had better work because after all, Sunday is Mother's Day! Are you going to spinning on Friday? Guess I should call you instead of leaving comments on your blog!
your kids are so cute....They are just going to be the cutest big sisters...
Post a Comment