We went tubing at Lomond View park on thursday night and had a blast! The girls loved it. Reece wasn't too big on the sun in her eyes but laughed the whole way down. Ellie was a little dare devil and took to the hills by herself. I haven't had that much fun in a long time, it felt like being a kid again except when it came time to walk up the hill. I had to have burned like a thousand calories hauling me and my big belly up the hill. Thanks to my awesome family for a way fun night!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Ready, Set, Go!!!!
We went tubing at Lomond View park on thursday night and had a blast! The girls loved it. Reece wasn't too big on the sun in her eyes but laughed the whole way down. Ellie was a little dare devil and took to the hills by herself. I haven't had that much fun in a long time, it felt like being a kid again except when it came time to walk up the hill. I had to have burned like a thousand calories hauling me and my big belly up the hill. Thanks to my awesome family for a way fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun!!!
It was so fun to hang out with you last night.. We need to hang out more.. What is the baby blog you were telling me about?
Post a Comment