Reece is definately my child, she loves chocolate.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Learning Experiences
We did a family home evening on telling the truth. A couple of months ago one of Ellie's friends told her mom that Ellie had cut her hair. Her mom called me to ask and Ellie quickly said "no". When I got off the phone Ellie began to cry and asked me "why would Kayla say that?". We found out that Ellie's little friend has cut her own hair but was afraid of getting in trouble. I started thinking and realized that Ellie has always told me the truth even when she knew that she would get in trouble. At FHE I told Ellie how proud I was of her that she has always been truthful with me and that she needs to remember how she felt when someone told a lie that hurt her. This was a great learning and teaching experience. I am so thankful for my cute girls and all that they teach me.

Reece is definately my child, she loves chocolate.
Reece is definately my child, she loves chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment