Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Recipes?

Does anyone have any good recipes? I am tired of fixing the same things over and over and right now nothing sounds good. I would love if some of you would share some yummy dinner recipes and I will share some of my favorites each month

2 comments:

Hooray for Us! said...

That's too funny....just yesterday my friend said the same thing on her blog. So, I'll tell you what I told her! On our blog is a link called the Nelson Family Food Blog. It's Alan's cousin who is freakin' amazing! She would be the funnest mom ever! Anyway, she has some really good, easy recipes that we've started to use. She also has some links on the blog to other sites. There's one lady who had a goal to make dinner in the crockpot every day for a year. We've tried out some of those recipes and they are really yummy. Anyway, just if you're interested....

The Vining's said...

I'm having one of those times too!! That is a good idea, I look forward to your recipes and I will post a few too..