Friday, January 30, 2009
Are You Kidding???
So, I am almost 17 weeks along and we went for another ultrasound today. The doctor comes in the room and asks "Are we ready to see what this baby is?". We were told it was a girl last time so we kind of laughed and he said "lets just make sure". He's looking and then asks "Did I say it was a girl last time?, I think I may have made a mistake." The first words out of my mouth were "Are you kidding?" as tears come to my eyes. He then continues looking and looking and realizes he spoke too soon. "It must have been a toe I saw". After apologizing many times the appointment was over and it was again a baby sister. I was fine with the fact that last time we went he told us that it was a girl and was ready to be a mom of three girls, but that little moment that we thought it was a boy made me think I might really like having a boy. I know that everyone makes mistakes and he felt really bad but couldn't he have looked a little longer before saying it was a boy. (you just can't toy with a pregnant women's emotions)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment