Monday, November 3, 2008

Sweet and innocent???


So, my little princess is up to no good again. Saturday morning we woke to my five year old running to the bathroom to throw up. Next, I put cleaner in the toilets while the girls were watching a movie. My Mom called and while on the phone I noticed that the little one had gone missing. My first response of panic led me to the bathroom, but she was not there. I went into her bedroom where she had closed herself in the closet. I opened the door and could immediately smell the toilet bowl cleaner. Yep, she stuck her hand in and gave it a lick. I made her drink tons of water and put her in the tub and called poison control. They pretty much told me to do what I had already done. Next, I got her out of the tub and was drying her off and she stood up and wet on my floor. Motherhood is never boring!

2 comments:

The Vining's said...

Never..unfortunately!! Thanks for letting us come play!! Tage loves to see some different faces once and a while!

Adri said...

Oh! Some days are so like that.

Here's to a really boring one tomorrow!