Monday, November 10, 2008

I Love You Girls!



I am so thankful to have two beautiful and healthy little girls. They truly are a blessing in my life. They have a special way of making you happy even when you've had a terrible day. Despite their naughty days, I can always remember the times when they make me laugh so hard that I cry. I try to tell them many times a day how much I love them, but that would never be enough. You girls are so very sweet and have such a special place in my heart. I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara Glad you left a comment on my blog. Your blog is darling. Hope all is going well.

Hooray for Us! said...

Tara, you're right, you've got the best girls! They really are so sweet and cute. We'll be there on Sunday, let us know what we need to bring!

Jennifer Gerritsen said...

I found you guys on someone else's blog and I was so happy because we miss seeing you guys! Your girls are adorable!