Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dance, Dance, Dance

Ellie and Reece both made the competition team for dance this year.  They have loved every minute of it.
 Elle got to perform at the Weber High Warriorettes Spring show.  Can I just say how glad I am to have found a dance company that still has values.  I could not believe all of the suggestive costumes, choreography and music from the other companies.  Where are their parents?!?!
 Competition at the Dee Event Center.  The dressing room was absolute chaos. 
Ring Around the Rosies and Reece too worried about her earing to care.
 Reece was hilarious...she had chosen which dances she wanted to wear her glasses and which ones she wanted to go without.
 My sweet girls!  I just love having girls, they are so much fun.  These were their costumes for their group production.  So adorable!
We were there for 11 hours
 Dinner break at Wendy's.
 Reece being silly
 Here is Elle's team and Ashley their teacher.  She is so cute.  Only 10 weeks away from giving birth and she danced with the older girls in the competition.  Toe touches and all.  Crazy women.
 The girls and their amazing teachers Kathy and Ashley.  They are mother and daughter.
It was definitely a long day but so fun to be with my girls and to watch them do something that they love.  Dad on the other hand was not too happy about mom being gone the entire day.  Guess this is just the beginning of dance life with girls.
 

1 comment:

Kari said...

LOVE all the dance pictures! I can't wait!!
Funny seeing Sophia and Annie's play date, cause me and Heather were talking about getting Mia and Sophia together, I'd forgotten they're close in age. And after talking to you, I'd meant to say if you're looking for a play date for Annie, Mia would LOVE to come over!!
Oh Baby Animal days, I thought about going this year.....you guys will have to let me know next year when you're going :)