Annie loves Santa and was facinated by his beard. Annie sat on his lap and he asked her what she wanted and with no response Santa soon realized something was different with this little one and soon said "You are so very special." Tears filled my eyes as this sweet man realized how special my little one really is.
Christmas is an emotional time for me and as I think of my Savior I know with all my heart that he truly feels my heartache and knows how very difficult it is when no one else can really understand the hurt that I feel. I know that Heavenly Father blessed us with one of his most precious angels and that he knew that her big sisters would take good care of her and love her with all their hearts. I love to just sit and watch as Elle and Reece take time to find ways to play with Annie and I love to see how happy it makes them when they can get her to laugh and smile. Jeff and I wonder often if Annie can still see and visit with Heavenly Father and Jesus and have come to know that she does. We will find her many times in a room looking up and jabbering away. We know that she is truly so close to the veil. One day at my mom and dad's, there was a picture of Christ leaning against the wall and I watched as Annie walked over to the picture and grabbed both sides and began to smile and talk. My tears flowed and as I looked at my mom, she had tears streaming down her cheeks. I know that Annisten knows our Father in Heaven and Our Savior Jesus Christ personally and that they love her so very much. Annisten has truly brought JOY to our family and I am so very proud to be her Mommy.
3 comments:
Sweet Annie IS so special and she was sent to a very special family. I have tears streaming down my face right now. You strengthen my testimony so much. Such a sweet post.
I had flash backs as I read that post of Reece spending some one on one time with her Daddy. I love those precious moments when I got to go with just my Dad somewhere.
Poor Anni. Sick kids are so hard and I feel so bad for them. She just looks like she doesn't feel good. Poor thing.
Cutest little halloween costumes. Cute little bugs and adore that big Nerd!
You were so sweet to invite us to black island farms. We loved it. Reece was so stinking cute with Tace.
You are such a fun mom. That pinata looks awesome and I'm sure the girls favorite part was making it with their mama. Looks like a fun conference weekend as well.
Well, I think i'm all caught up. Life has been busy so I haven't got to blog much lately so it's fun to see all the new posts and pictures. Hope to talk to ya soon.
Oh Tara, that was BEAUTIFUL! I had the chills reading it the whole time. How amazing that little Annie is and our Heavenly Father's plan.
So sweet Santa saying exactly the right thing :)
Annie is so lucky to have you guys and those awesome big sisters of her's!!
We've had it rough this winter with sickness too :(
Love the spider pinata, and your cute minnie mouse!
Post a Comment