Ellie-4th Grade (notice the little peeper in the window) I can't believe how grown up she looks...where did my chubby cheek baby go? Elle has Mrs. Riter this year and loves her.
Our bus stop has grown so much! When we moved here, Elle was the only kindergartner that went to the bus stop.
I love the look on her face. (another little peeper in the window) Annie's bus comes right to our house and picks her up. I thought sending a kindergartner on the bus was hard...try a 3 year old! She's been in school a couple weeks now and gets so excited when we walk out to the bus. The bus comes around 7:20 in the morning and by the time she gets home, she is exhausted! Miss Tina says she is doing great at school.
Reece-Kindergarten.
She was so excited and still asks every day why she can't go to school all day like Ellie? Reece has Mrs. Penman and loves her so much!
Kendall and Reece
The kindergarten crew
Reece has the best bus driver ever...her Great-grandpa Berrett.
He has driven Jeff's mom, Jeff and his siblings and now Ellie and Reece. He's getting up there in age but loves driving the kids so much that I think he will do it until the day he dies.
(hopefully not on the bus) ha-ha
Reece and her new friends..the sun was right in their eyes
This is what Reece got while I was putting Annie on the bus the first day. The mosquitos were terrible! I got off the bus to see Reece covered in swarms of the naughty little pests. (A part of the Plain City life) She always swells huge!
How sad!
The school year has started great and the girls have made lots of new friends and are still look forward to going to school each day. They have now started dance and piano and are loving it! They both made the competition team for dance and are so excited!
1 comment:
Your girls are getting too big. Cute back to school pictures. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to send a 3 year old on the bus but that is awesome that she is getting a chance to go to school like that. And I'm sure it's a great time for you to get the rest you deserve. Hope she is doing great. She is such a little sweetheart. I love the superman picture. That is awesome. The zoo looked like fun to. we need to take Tace back again because he loved it and it was so hot we were hurry through the last part. Well you have darling girls. Fun catching up. I'll talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment