Friday, November 4, 2011

Oh, My Goodness...I'm so far Behind

We went up to my parent's property during Conference weekend.  Jeff and I haven't been there since Elle was a baby and the girls absolutely loved playing in the dirt and building forts. Reece's favorite part...the 4 wheelers!  She's been asking for one ever since.

We visited a cute little fruit stand to pick out our pumpkins this year. Ellie picked the biggest pumpkin there; I think it weighed like 60 lbs. 


 The girls and I made homemade Oreos one night and had so much fun.  The best part was eating them!
 Elle and Reece puttin' on the sprinkles
 For preschool we went on a fieldtrip to Black Island Farms in Syracuse.  It was fall break so I got to take all of my kiddos with me.  It was awesome weather and we had so much fun!
 Elle jumping the bundles of hay.
 Roping a "Reece Steer"
 My three cute little pumpkin heads
 Annie loved the big white slides...Reece hated them. (Go figure.)
 Reece's pumpkin pick
 Elle and her cousin Carli
 Me and my sweet girlies...sure do love these little cuties!
 Grandma Jan and all her Grandkids
Kyler, Tage, Ellie, Carli and Reece
This was such a fun place to go!
Well, I'm a little more caught up-more to come soon.

No comments: