A couple of weeks ago we took Ellie and Reece on a hike to Waterfall canyon. I was a little nervous that the girls wouldn't make it but they did and without a complaint. It was so much fun to take our girls and do something that we love to do. Reece and I hiked together and I found that if I kept her talking she totally forgot that she was hot and tired. We talked the whole way up and down and I enjoyed every minute of hanging out with my little hiking buddy. Elle was such a good little hiker and was so excited to see the falls at the top. I can't wait for the day that Annie can hike on her own little feet with us.
It was truly beautiful.
Freezing water
I'm pretty sure that Reece didn't have a clean spot left when we were done.
My cute Girlies
3 comments:
What a fun family outing! You guys are so cute to take them along. Sounds like they loved it!!
So fun! I keep telling Jared I want to go hike waterfall. So fun you got to take the girls with ya. It was fun catching up on your blog. Annie's birthday party looked so cute. You are so creative.
We love that hike too. Your girls are getting so big!
Post a Comment