She did it!! After 22 months of waiting she's crawling. Words cannot explain how happy I was at that moment and even still today as I watch her explore a world that a couple of weeks ago she had no idea existed. Many tears of joy fell as I witnessed my little one's huge milestone. She is still a little wobbly but getting better each day. She is facinated with the heat vents, the dog that she can chase now and the being under the end-tables where she can pull on the cord for the lamp.
(These pictures are with my phone, so they're not very good but it's faster to get to my phone than to my camera.)
4 comments:
Oh, congrats to little Annie! Big milestone, indeed!
How sweet! She is a doll. Congrats to Annie!!
By the way...I didnt even notice you were at the movies with Jeff the other day (at Thor). I asked Chad later but he said you were right there. Sorry. I would've said hi...such a spacey person lately.
Love to see and hear about it again! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment