Coupons for Daddy from the girls
I did a cute little candy gram that went along with this "fun" bucket (wink, wink) and dice...
I wrote love song lyrics on all of theses hearts and taped them to the wall.
Heart shaped french toast and bacon for dinner
The girly girls
Jeff and I went out on Saturday night and spent Monday with the girls. I love Valentine's day or any holiday that lets me do fun things for the ones I love.
Jeff and I went out on Saturday night and spent Monday with the girls. I love Valentine's day or any holiday that lets me do fun things for the ones I love.
2 comments:
You always do the cutest things! What a fun V-day!
Missed ya at the Weber State Game.
I told Cortney about this and she said she saw your blog but I told her about how it really was! :)
Post a Comment