Our little Jessie
Preschool party and pumpkin bowling
On the Wednesday before Halloween we went to Classic Skating for the girls' dance studio. Me, on skates pushing Annie in the stroller, and Elle and Reece on either side with skates. You do the math. Recipe for disaster, right? We finally rented Ellie a scooter and Reece had the skates that slide over your shoes. The girls had a great night after we figured it all out.
My cute little teething elephant snuggin' with Grandma
Funny story. We went to our ward Trunk-or-Treat and while walking around this cute little buzz would not leave Reece alone. He held her hand and hugged her all night long. She hated every minute of it. I bribed her to take a pic with him. I thought it was so cute!
A fairy, Jessie and a little princess.
Alex, Reece and Ellie picking seeds out of the pumpkin guts.
Annual pumpkin carving party. Jeff's awesome pirate.
I got to carve this year for the first time in many years. (I'm usually chasing children.)
Is it just me or are holidays more fun with kiddos? Happy Halloween!
1 comment:
Pumpkin bowling! What a fun idea. I bet the kids loved it! I loved picturing you at Classic Skating! Ha Ha!
Annie looks so cute in her elephant outfit, and I love how you wrote "snuggin'". I'm gonna steal that word!
Your carved pumkin looks great!
Glad you got a pic of Buzz to always remember that. Too funny!
Post a Comment