Christmas attire...I may be a little biased but I think that I have the cutest girls ever. It was so much fun dressing them up. Annisten of course blew out her diaper in the middle of church and had to go without her onesie and tights. For some reason I couldn't get Jeff to go along with our color theme.
We had a Christmas party with friends on saturday. It was so much fun! Thanks Kari!
There's never a dull moment with Reece...
Ellie thought it would be fun to let Annie wear her hat...
Gabby will lay by Annisten just to get a little lovin'. Annie has no idea that her flailing hands are giving Gabby a scratch.
Neighbor gifts and blankets for the Girls...
Reece's 3rd birthday was on December 14th. Reece requested a monkey party and it turned out so cute! She had a few little friends over and played a couple of games. For the fam we had a party at the church. While decorating for the party, Reece had to use the bathroom. With Annisten in arms, I leaned over to wipe Reece, Annie spit up right in Little Reece's hair. Yuck!
Aahh! I can mark off another thing to do.
2 comments:
Hello! I just got your message on my blog...I am not very good at keeping it up! How are you guys? Your girls are adorable and getting so big! That's funny that you found me off you neighbor's blog. Just wondering who it was? I hope things are good and we should get together sometime. It would be awesome to see you guys!
I've been meaning to tell you how stinkin cute those "JOY" gifts were. Thanks so much!
And I'm so glad I got to see pics of all you matching girls from Christmas Sunday. So adorable!
The story of Annie spitting up in Reece's hair and just the fact that you were holding your baby while wiping your toddler is such a classic mom story. Love it!
Post a Comment