Isn't she sweet! My lil nakie one.
I can't believe that my baby is 4 months old. At her check up on monday she weighed 11 lbs. 6 ozs. (7%) and was 25 1/2 inches long (84%). Aparently I'm starving my child because she is only gaining half of what she should every day. So, we're power packing a nightime bottle to see if we can get her to gain at least 10 ozs. in the next two weeks. Other than being long and skinny she looks great!
3 comments:
I will definitely add you to the blog!! I sometime peek at yours through Misty's. Your little girls are so cute. You guys are going to have your hands full come teenage years :)
So fun to see how you guys are doing and to see your baby. What cuties.
She really is roll-less. So funny! What a cutie! I need to take some diaper pics of Mia. Gotta love naki babies!
That Turkey craft is way cute! Still trying to get rid of those chocolate candy corns huh?!! ha ha
And I've never seen the balloon jackolantern idea before. How fun!
Post a Comment