Little Annisten is getting so big and starting to smile. As most of you know, she is our little miracle. After the cardiologist at Primary Childrens reviewed the echo he sat down and said, "Essentially your newborn is perfect." I could not stop the tears that followed. For two weeks our wonderful family and friends had fasted and prayed for Annisten. The night before we went I had been set apart for my young womens calling and the bishopric had given me a special blessing, after returning home Jeff and our good friend Kody gave little Annisten a wonderful blessing of health. I truly know that our Heavenly Father hears our prayers and I know the wonderful blessings of the priesthood. Annisten still has a couple things wrong with her heart but not to the extent that we had formerly been told. They think that they will repair on their own as she grows. Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers, we are truly blessed with wonderful friends, neighbors and family. We went to the Airforce museum a couple of weeks ago... We got the girls a slip-n-slide this summer and it has been a big hit! Reece loves to run down the slide and sit and lounge in the little pool at the end.
Jeff and I were married 16 years ago in the Bountiful Temple. I am a full-time wife, Mom, and home manager. I absoultely love chocolate and pretty much any other dessert, crafting during naptime is a favorite, and watching my little ones discover new things is the ultimate reward. We have four beautiful, but crazy little girls. Ellie is 13 now and loves soccer and dancing, Reece is 10 and loves to sing, dance and tease her older sister, Annisten is our happy, giggling 7 year old, and Emmeline is our sweet and smiling 5 month old. Jeff and I love to mountain bike, are always up for a good game of whatever (unfortunately, we are both a little competitive), and love to be outside working in the yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment