This is the before picture...I'm sure the after will be much cuter.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
To prevent a nervous breakdown...
To prevent a nervous breakdown today I decided to catch up on my blog. Here is the story...Mckay Dee Hospital called last night and told me that they didn't have a time for me to come in yet and to call back at seven o'clock in the morning. So, after a restless night sleep I awoke to the alarm clock beeping at me. I called the hospital only to be told once again that they still could not give me a time. I have cleaned and cleaned again, all of the laundry in done and the dishes are clean. I called again at twelve o'clock and they told me they still couldn't give me a time and there were two medical inductions before me. So, I've made the girls lunch, put Reece to bed and made three headbands for the new little one. Sitting around waiting is driving me CRAZY! This is worse than waiting to go into labor. I am so excited but extremely anxious and nervous at the same time. I wouldn't be so crazy if my doctor wasn't leaving out of town tomorrow morning. So, I continue waiting....hopefully my next post will have better news. (P.S. we still have not decided on a name and have narrowed it down to Annisten and Samantha)

This is the before picture...I'm sure the after will be much cuter.
This is the before picture...I'm sure the after will be much cuter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was hoping the new post ment a new baby!! I hope that you don't have to wait much long. I feel bad for you, being strung along would be awful!! Good Luck!!
Hope you don't have to wait much longer. Good luck with everything. I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment