Reece woke up from her nap the other day saying "I go poop". I asked if she went in her pants and she said "no" and then I asked if she needed to go in the potty and she replied "no". I looked in front of my feet and there were two small gumball sized poops on the floor. She had none in her panties and didn't need to go when I put her on the toilet.
A day later I asked her again, "How did the poop get out of your panties?", and she told me, "I sit down". Maybe it was better that I didn't know how it got there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh the joys of potty training time. At least she told you she went poop:)
Cute little girl..This whole potty training thing is for the birds...
Ah, the whole poop and squat trick! I think it's been passed down from generation to generation (no, not Jeff!) I'm with Shannon, at least you found it. It would have been an even bigger joy if it had been later down the road! You can't get too mad, she's just too darn cute!
Post a Comment